We are one of The Denver Posts Top Places to Work for 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020.
For more information click here
To apply for one of our current employment opportunities please fill out the application form below.
Current Job Openings
Current Positions Available:
IT Tier 2 Helpdesk Technician:
The IT Tier 2 Help Desk Technician will provide technical and troubleshooting assistance to end users and their related computer systems, hardware and software, mobile devices and other tech products. Along with some minor to moderate programming using .net, SQL, scripting, Prophet 21, and PowerShell.
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, printers, hardware, and software.
- Provide basic smart phone and tablet support.
- Troubleshoot and maintain Wi-Fi and Ethernet connectivity issues.
- Ensure proper user VPN configurations and training to end user.
- Maintain domain user accounts, and reset passwords as needed.
- Create and trouble shoot Microsoft Outlook email accounts, and provide user training on proper procedures regarding Office 2013 through Office 2019 per company standards, including MS365.
- Provide basic desktop phone and voice mail assistance.
- Manage building security cards and alarm codes for each user.
- Provide security footage, when requested, per company guidelines.
- Create and maintain processes and procedures for new user setup.
- Install, modify and repair computer hardware and software.
- Configure new PCs and laptops.
- Must be available for 7:00 AM start time M-F.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 3-6 years relevant job experience or an equivalent college education
- High school diploma
- Computer certifications a plus
- Ability to multi-task and have exceptional communication and organizational skills.
- Experience with the following systems is a plus:
- Microsoft Windows CE, 10
- Microsoft server 2016 and 2019
- Epicor’s Prophet 21 ERP
- Programming with .net
- Scripting with batch and PowerShell
- RDP connections
- Remote Apps
- Office 2013 – 2019
- Dell and Lenovo desktops and laptops
Location: 4800 Osage Street, Denver, CO 80221
Position is Full Time, Monday through Friday
Lohmiller & Company offers:
·Benefits package including: Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
·Paid Vacation and Holidays
Lohmiller & Company is a drug-free workplace. We require a pre-employment drug screen and background check. Lohmiller & Company is an equal opportunity employer. Lohmiller & Company is committed in all areas to providing a work environment that is free from harassment.
Please fill out the application form below