ONLY 2 individuals per company will be allowed to attend in-person classes and in-person tests. Remote classes are unlimited. Only individuals registered for the class will receive credit.
If the class is not listed on the form below that means the class is FULL or has already taken place.
PLEASE NOTE – New Polices for Training
All remote attendees need to use individual log ins and must be registered individually. No group sessions will be allowed.
1. Class registrations must be cancelled 72 hours in advance or the full amount will be charged. To cancel a class please email CadTraining@carrierwest.com.
2. Class registrations will close 3 business days before the class. NATE Testing dates will close 2 weeks prior to the testing date to ensure tests are available. Changes made within 48 business hours prior to the day of training are subject to a $20 change fee. This includes changing names of attendees, switching from remote to in-person or in-person to remote. No changes or adds can be made the day of the class. Changes not approved prior to the class will NOT receive NATE or HVACpartners credit. All requests including changes and adds should be done through email firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Virtual classes will not be limited in size. In person classes will be limited in size and only two(2) per company can attend.
4. All registrations must go through online registration -no emails, no fill forms, no verbal registrations.
5. Participants must stay for the whole class to get credit-if they leave ½ way through, they will not receive credit and may be charged for the class.
6. Walk in or forwarded login participants will not be accepted- everyone must pre-register on-line.
7. CADTraining@carrierwest.com for questions and info regarding classes
8. No shows will be charged for the full amount of the cost of the class – no discounts or free seats will be given.
9. No shows on multiple day courses will be charged a pro-rated cost of the class for days missed.
10. In-person classes – If a tablet is not returned, a charge of $350 will charged to the account or credit card.
If you are registered for a class which requires a fee, you must email 72 hours in advance of the class to –un-enroll. “No Show” will be charged the full fee. To cancel your enrollment please email CADtraining@carrierwest.com, please include company name, name of person not attending and name of the class in which you will not be attending.
Classes may be cancelled by Lohmiller & Company a week in advance if the class minimum is not met. Students will be notified by email.
All training will be conducted at the 4800 Osage St. location in Denver unless otherwise noted.
Attendees must stay for the entire class in order to receive credit. Attendees who leave during the event will be charged the entire cost of the course. Class registration will be limited to 2 registrations per company per class date.
*** NATE – N -indicates that this class is approved for NATE Continuing Education Hours
*** MIV – indicates that this class is approved for Mech IV Hours