If you have a laptop or tablet, please bring it to class with you. Course material will be digital. If you do not have a laptop or tablet, one can be rented free of charge during the class. All classes will be limited to a maximum number of 15 total, and 2 attendees per company. All tables, tablets and other training material will be cleaned prior to and after each class. Food that is provided during the training class will be individually wrapped, no buffet style food will be served.
If the class is not listed on the form below that means the class is FULL or has already taken place.
Fall Registration has ended!!! All classes are full at this time. Please check back in Feb. 2021 for our Spring Training Schedule.
If the class is not listed on the form that means the class is FULL!!
PLEASE NOTE – New Polices for Training
1. Class registrations must be cancelled 72 hours in advance or the full amount will be charged. To cancel a class please email CadTraining@carrierwest.com.
2. Class registrations will close 5 business days before the class. NATE Testing dates will close 2 weeks prior to the testing date to ensure tests are available.
3. Due to the popularity, demand and size limitations of all classes, participants will be limited to 2 employees per dealer per class.
4. All registrations must go through online registration- please -no emails, no fill forms, no verbal registrations.
5. Participants must stay for the whole class to get credit-if they leave ½ way through, they will not receive credit and may be charged for the class.
6. Walk in participants will not be accepted- everyone must pre-register. This ensures all participants will have class material and dinner.
7. New Email – CADTraining@carrierwest.com for questions and info regarding classes
8. No shows will be charged for the full amount of the cost of the class – no discounts or free seats will be given.
9. No shows on multiple day courses will be charged a pro-rated cost of the class for days missed.
10. If a tablet is not returned, a charge of $350 will charged to the account or credit card.
If you are registered for a class which requires a fee, you must email 72 hours in advance of the class to –un-enroll. “No Show” will be charged the
full fee. To cancel your enrollment please email CADtraining@carrierwest.com, please include company name, name of person not attending and name of the class in which you will not be attending.
Classes may be cancelled by Lohmiller & Company a week in advance if the class minimum is not met. Students will be notified by email.
All training will be conducted at the 4800 Osage St. location in Denver unless otherwise noted.
Attendees must stay for the entire class in order to receive credit. Attendees who leave during the event will be charged the entire cost of the course. Class registration will be limited to 2 registrations per company per class date.
*** N – indicates that this class is approved for NATE Continuing Education Hours
*** MIV – indicates that this class is approved for Mech IV Hours