Please note all the classes are virtual except if noted.
If the class is not listed on the form below that means the class is FULL or has already taken place.
If the class is not listed on the form that means the class is FULL!!
PLEASE NOTE – New Polices for Training
1. Class registrations must be cancelled 72 hours in advance or the full amount will be charged. To cancel a class please email CadTraining@carrierwest.com.
2. Class registrations will close 2 business days before the class. NATE Testing dates will close 2 weeks prior to the testing date to ensure tests are available.
3. Virtual classes will not be limited. In person classes will be limited.
4. All registrations must go through online registration- please -no emails, no fill forms, no verbal registrations.
5. Participants must stay for the whole class to get credit-if they leave ½ way through, they will not receive credit and may be charged for the class.
6. Walk in or forwarded login participants will not be accepted- everyone must pre-register.
7. New Email – CADTraining@carrierwest.com for questions and info regarding classes
8. No shows will be charged for the full amount of the cost of the class – no discounts or free seats will be given.
9. No shows on multiple day courses will be charged a pro-rated cost of the class for days missed.
10. If a tablet is not returned, a charge of $350 will charged to the account or credit card.
If you are registered for a class which requires a fee, you must email 72 hours in advance of the class to –un-enroll. “No Show” will be charged the
full fee. To cancel your enrollment please email CADtraining@carrierwest.com, please include company name, name of person not attending and name of the class in which you will not be attending.
Classes may be cancelled by Lohmiller & Company a week in advance if the class minimum is not met. Students will be notified by email.
All training will be conducted at the 4800 Osage St. location in Denver unless otherwise noted.
Attendees must stay for the entire class in order to receive credit. Attendees who leave during the event will be charged the entire cost of the course. Class registration will be limited to 2 registrations per company per class date.
*** N – indicates that this class is approved for NATE Continuing Education Hours
*** MIV – indicates that this class is approved for Mech IV Hours