Between February and May, Lohmiller & Company will spotlight and recognize deserving frontline workers by awarding GPS indoor air quality products. Each month, community members will be asked to nominate deserving individuals from specific frontline profession categories. One winner will be drawn from each category and awarded one GPS-FC48 unit with professional installation. The categories for nomination will be:
- February: Healthcare workers
- March: Essential workers (delivery drivers, employees of the food/ restaurant industry, and grocery store workers)
- April: First responders (Firefighters, police officers, EMTs/paramedics)
- May: Teachers
The following exceptions apply:
- Lohmiller employees and family members of Lohmiller employees are ineligible. These nominations will not be considered.
- Dealers and their employees are ineligible. These nominations will not be considered.
- The winner must live within a 50 mile radius of Denver.
- The winner must be a homeowner. We are NOT able to install a GPS unit onto any property that is leased, rented, or otherwise not owned by the winner.
Each giveaway will run from the first day of the month through the last day of the month. Nominations will be accepted between the following date ranges:
- Healthcare workers: Feb 1 – Feb 28, 2021
- Essential workers: March 1- March 31, 2021
- First responders: April 1- April 30, 2021
- Teachers: May 1 – May 31, 2021
Winners will be notified via email no later than the 5th of the month following the nomination period. All winners will also be announced on Lohmiller & Company’s social media page. Winners agree to have their name, picture, and profession shared on Lohmiller & Company’s social properties. Winners will have 15 days to notify Lohmiller & Company in writing of their acceptance of the prize and agreement of terms. Should a winner decline or not meet eligibility requirements, another drawing will be held from the same nomination pool.